Can I add a hyperlink to my letters/emails?
Posted by Meghan Modreck on 16 Sep 2014 05:44 PM
Yes. Follow the instructions noted below for successful entry of a hyperlink into your letter/email.
Step 1 - Create the hyperlink
1. Open a Microsoft Word blank document
2. Enter the website you want to hyperlink onto your letter/email
3. Highlight the website and right-click > "Hyperlink"
4. Highlight the website again and right-click > "Copy"
Step 2 - Attach the hyperlink
1. Go to File > Letters
2. Click the Letters tab
3. Either select an existing letter or click the Add button to create a new one
4. Next, click the Letter Detail tab
5. Click the Edit button
6. Choose where you want the website to appear and right-click > "Paste"
7. The hyperlink will appear in blue font
8. Click the Save icon on the top toolbar and Close