The demo installation setup file will provide you a simple way of installing My Vision Express full featured program on your windows-based PC. Along with the core program will be installed Microsoft SQL Express 2008 R2. The installer will automatically scan/update/install any missing prerequisites required during the installation process with virtually no interaction from the user. Please follow the steps outlined below to begin the process of your My Vision Express Demo installation.
1. Click Here to download setup file (mve_demo_setup.exe).
2. Double-click and click Run to start the installation process
3. Welcome screen click on Continue
4. Read EULA agreement and check if you agree then click on Continue
5. Release Notes provide an overview of features available on this version of the program. Check once you have read then click on Continue
6. Select Full and click on Continue
7. Select Simple Install and click on Continue
8. Firewall and Antivirus warning will appear click OK. The disabling of the Firewall and Antivirus is not required for all installations but in some cases where an error occurs you will be required to temporarily disable the Firewall and Antivirus software.
9. Ready to start installation click Continue
10. Prerequisite Installation Progress will begin
11. My Vision Express installation Folder will be automatically created in your program files folder. If you would like to specify an alternate location simply select from list and click on Continue
12. Program installation progress begins
13. Installation is complete click on Done
14. Login screen appears simply click on Ok to access your My Vision Express full featured demo.
If you have trouble with the installation please contact our Support Department at 1.877.882.7456 ext 3 from 8:30am to 7:00pm est Mon-Fri or live chat at www.support.myvisionexpress.com