|This article outlines steps on how to print Recall labels.
Go to File > Letters
Letters Module - By default the letters module will open to the Custom Search for a Letter type of Patient which will give you the Recall Date Range fields along with others for your query.
1. Enter in your Recall Date Range (ex. 06/01/2012 – 06/30/2012)
NOTE: This search looks for patients who have a recall date specified in the recall date field in their patient profile that falls within the range you enter.
2. Click on Search button
3. Results will appear in the bottom
4. Click on Labels button
5. The message below will provide the option to add an interaction to the specific patients profile in your list that had a recall label printed. This interaction will appear in the Interactions Tab of the patients record.
6. Patient Labels screen will show you a preview of your labels.
7. Click on Labels button to view Label Information screen.
- Select your printer
- Select label type (ex. Avery label 5160, 5260)
8. Load your printer with labels and click on Print button.
For additional assistance contact My Vision Express Support via any of the following options:
1.877.882.7456 ext 3
Click Here for Live Chat
Visit Support Central to submit a ticket