How to create a Web Link to your MVE Cloud Reports Portal
Posted by Chris Calvaresi on 22 Oct 2014 10:34 AM
1. Open the Reports Portal by going to File > Reports > Report Portal
2. When the Internet Explorer window opens, highlight the URL in the address bar.
3. Right-click and select "Copy"
4. Go to File > Setup > Web Links
5. Click Add
6. Enter a name for the link, For example: "Reports Portal"
7. In the Address field, right-click and select "Paste" to insert the URL that you copied in step 3.
8. Make sure that the Active box is checked and adjust the sort order if necessary.
9. Click "OK"
10. Log off of MVE and log back in for the changes to take effect.
11. To use your new link, go to Tool > Weblinks and select the link that you just created.
NOTE: This will allow the Reports Portal to be available to any user who is able to view the Web links. To restrict a user's