|This article outlines steps on how authorized users can reset passwords through the IAdmin Application for My Vision Express Cloud.
Note: To take advantage of the IAdmin application feature, a form will need to be filled out and signed via DocuSign. This form will allow each practice to provide an authorized personnel to have access and utilize the IAdmin application feature.
The IAdmin application will provide authorized users the ability to manage user credentials i.e. reset password. Below you will find instructions on how to reset passwords for users through the IAdmin Application.
1. Begin by opening your Internet Explorer (IE) browser
2. Type in the portal address https://rds.mvecloud.com/iadmin.myvision/login.aspx in the url bar and press enter
3. Enter RDS username and password (e.g. 1234_01) in the corresponding fields and click Log In
4. Once logged in, authorized user will be able to view all RDS users.
5. Click icon to reset password for specific user.
6. Enter and confirm new password for specific user in corresponding fields.
7. Once change is successful, you will receive the below confirmation.
8. Email confirmation will be sent to the email address for the authorized user for the IAdmin application.
For additional assistance contact My Vision Express Cloud Support via any of the following options:
1.877.882.7456 ext 5
Click Here for Live Chat
Visit Support Central to submit a ticket