How do I enable TSPrint for seemless Printing via My Vision Express Cloud?
Posted by Courtney Marks on 01 Dec 2015 11:32 AM
To enable seamless printing in the MVE Cloud requires TSPrint, a third party tool from Terminal Works, to be installed on the computer. You may be missing this tool.
To install TSPrint please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to rds.mvecloud.com.
2. Enter your current username (e.g. mvecloud\12345_01) and password and click the Sign In button.
3. Click the Download link at the top, then select either TSPrint based on the operating system that your client terminal runs.
4. An installation file will be downloaded. Close every running instance of MVE and execute the installation file once the download is finished.
5. Open MVE and go to the File - Printer Setup.
6. Make sure to select the TSPrint Default option.
7. Please complete test print to make sure TSPrint is working.
TSPrint is now enabled. For further assistance, please contact our Support Department at 1-877-882-7456 (Option 5).