How can I link a manually entered contact lens to Lens On Demand?
Posted by Meghan Modreck on 01 Nov 2016 10:19 AM
Please make sure that you have registered and setup LensOnDemand before attempting to link contact lenses.
1. Go to File > Inventory > Contact Lens
2. From the 'Contact Lens Inventory List', double-click the lens you want to link to the LOD (LensOnDemand) database
3. In the 'Add/Modify Contact Lens Inventory' window, click the LOD Link button
4. The Lens On Demand Import window will display
5. Click to select the contact lens that will be linked
6. Click the OK button
7. A prompt will display: This action will change the name of the selected Contact Lens and also import the lens picture (if any). Do you want to continue?
8. Click the Yes button to continue (this action is necessary in order to submit contact lens orders successfully)
9. You will now see the 'Add/Modify Contact Lens Inventory window with the updated contact lens information
10. Click the OK button to save