|This article outlines steps on how to return items in the Frame Inventory.
1. Go to File > Inventory > Frames
2. Select specific frame from Frame Inventory listing then double click or click the Modify...button.
3. In the Add/Modify Frames Inventory window, go to the Transactions tab and click the Add... button.
4. In the Frame Inventory Transaction window, select Return for the Type and for the Quantity, enter minus (-) sign followed by the number of iventory items being returned. E.g. -1
***We put in the quantity of -1 because we are returning the frame to the vendor, so one of the frames in leaving our physical inventory, therefore the -1 will decrease from an original on hand count on 1 down to an on hand of 0 after the return.***
5. Verify that on hand amount/ Quantity reflects the correct number after return, then click OK.
***For acurrate inventory count, synchronizing invenotry is recommended***
6. To synchronize inventory, go to Tools > Synchronize Inventory Counts
7. You will be prompt with the message notes below
9. If you want to continue with the process, click the Yes button
For additional assistance contact My Vision Express Support via any of the following options:
1.877.882.7456 ext 3
Click Here for Live Chat
Visit Support Central to submit a ticket