|This article outlines steps on how to download, install & configure Microsoft Remote Desktop application to access your My Vision Express Cloud from your Android device.
1. Begin by navigating to the Google Play Store on your device
2. Search for Microsoft Remote Desktop application and tap to open
3. Tap INSTALL button
4. Once install is complete tap the OPEN button
5. Select Remote Resources from setup screen and click on the + sign on the bottom left to add a new connection
6. Enter in the following information:
User Name: mvecloud\<username provided>
Password: <povided password>
7. Tap on check mark on the top right to complete entry to begin connection to the server
8. Tap the My Vision Express once it appears to begin access to the program
9. Enter in your My Vision Express credentials and tap on login.
NOTE: If its your first time logging into the program or you are accessing a demo simply click on the login button.
If using the 2x client navigate to setup articles located here.
For additional assistance contact My Vision Express Support via any of the following options:
1.877.882.7456 ext 3
Click Here for Live Chat
Visit Support Central to submit a ticket