|This article will provide you steps on how to access My Vision Express using RemoteApp and Desktop connection in Windows 7 or Windows 8. This will allow you to create an icon on your desktop for quick access to your My Vision Express Cloud subscription.
1. Navigate to the Windows Control Panel
2. Open RemoteApp and Desktop Connections
3. Set up a new connection
Windows 7: Click "Setup a new connection with RemoteApp and Desktop Connections" link
Windows 8: Click "Access RemoteApp and desktops" link
4.In the Connection URL box, type the following URL (https://rds.mvecloud.com/RDWeb/Feed/WebFeed.aspx) then click Next.
5. On the Ready to set up the connection page, click Next.
6. Enter your Cloud subscription credentials as noted in image below and click OK button
7. The finish screen will appear advising you of a sucessful setup.
8. Now we can set a shortcut on the Desktop for easy access to your Cloud subscription
> Windows 7: Click on the "Start using this connection:" link to open file location
> Windows 8: Click on the "View Resources" link to open file location
> Right-click on MVE icon select Send to and select Desktop (create shortcut)
> Click Windows Start icon and go to Program Files
> Locate RemoteApp and Desktop Connections
> Select Work Resources
> Right-click the MVE icon select Send to and select Desktop (create shortcut)
> Press the Windows Key on your keyboard
> Press Windows Key + S to Search for My Vision Express (Work Resources)
> To create a tile select "Pin to Start"
> To create a shortcut on your desktop click on the "Open File Location" and right click on MVE Icon to send to desktop
9. Go to your Desktop and/or Tiles to access your Cloud subscription by double-clicking on your new shortcut
For additional assistance contact My Vision Express Support via any of the following options:
1.877.882.7456 ext 3
Click Here for Live Chat
Visit Support Central to submit a ticket