|This article will provide you steps on how to activate ActiveX for Google Chrome & Firefox for Single Sign On Feature for RD Web Access.
These steps below will guide you on activating ActiveX for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox for use of Single Sign On feature when accessing My Vision Express via RD Web Access. This will eliminate the second log in window that occurs after clicking My Vision Express icon and in turn provide quick access to your My Vision Express Cloud subscription.
Google Chrome - ActiveX Settings
1. Click the Chrome Menu icon at top right on window
2. Select "Settings"
3. Click on "Show Advance Settings"
4. Click on "Change Proxy Settings"
5. Go to the "Security" Tab and then click the "Custom Level" button
6. Change "Download Signed ActiveX Control" and "Download Unsigned ActiveX Control" to prompt.
7. Click OK then Restart browser and navigate to https://rds.mvecloud.com/ to access My Vision Express Cloud.
Alternate Google Chrome Option
1. Click here to download file
2. Click the Chrome Menu icon at top right on window
3. Select Tools > Extensions
4. Go to your Downloads folder, locate the chrome.r39.crx file and drag file onto Extensions page.
5. Review the list of permissions in the dialog that appears then click Add
6. ActiveX hosting plugin successful installed
7. Restart browser and navigate to https://rds.mvecloud.com/ to access My Vision Express Cloud.
Mozilla Firefox - ActiveX Plugin
1. Click here to download and install ActiveX
2. To verify that plugin was installed correct, Open browser and go to Tools.
3. Choose Add-Ons.
4. Click the plugins tab
5. The ActiveX hosting plugin for Firefox 18.104.22.168 will be listed
For additional assistance contact My Vision Express Support via any of the following options:
1.877.882.7456 ext 3
Click Here for Live Chat
Visit Support Central to submit a ticket