What is the difference between the services listed in the procedure code list and the service inventory?
Posted by Meghan Modreck on 12 Mar 2014 11:41 AM
The Procedure Code Listing is a list of all of the procedure codes that you have as options to link to an item in your Service Inventory.
Go to File > Setup > Insurance > Procedure Codes
When selecting a procedure in the Order Module or Exam Module, the list you get is pulling from your Service Inventory.
Quick Order Module
To add a service that is listed in the Procedure Code listing follow the steps below:
1. Go to File > Inventory > Services
2. Click the Add button to select from the predefined list. To add a custom item click on the Add Custom button at the bottom of the screen.
3. Navigate to the Procedure Code field and click on the ellipses button
4. Select the item from the Procedure Code list to create your Service item. This will bring over the procedure code, description and set the Retail price based on the U&C pricing setup for the procedure code. To change any of these options click on the field and make your changes.
5. Click Ok button to finalize changes