|This article will provide you steps on how to uninstall Windows Updates through Installed Updates in Windows 7 or Windows 8
1. Open the Control Panel
2. Click the Windows Update icon
3. In the left panel of the Windows Update window, click on the Installed Updates link at the bottom.
4. In the Installed Updates window, click on the specifc Windows Update you want to uninstall.
5. Click the Uninstall button.
6. If you are prompted by UAC (User Account Control), click Yes to proceed.
7. When finished, you can close the Installed Updates window.
Note: Uninstalling some updates may require you to restart the computer to finish uninstalling the update.
Here are a list of updates that will affect your experience while using My Vision Express via RDS and will need to be uninstalled.
1. KB2592687 & KB2923545 - Causes connection drop while using RDS or RDP after about 2 minutes of being logged on - Published February 24, 2014
The following updates must be installed:
1. KB2919394 - Causes connection drop while using RDS or RDP after about 2 minutes of being logged on - Published February 10, 2014
2. KB2928680 - Causes RDS to take focus over other windows - Published March 10, 2014
3. KB2959977 & KB2919355 - Causes RDS to take focus over other windows - Published April 16, 2014
4. KB3000850 - Causes issues with RDS that do not allow connection.
Please follow the steps outlined above to remove these updates.
For additional assistance contact My Vision Express Support via any of the following options:
1.877.882.7456 option 3
Click Here for Live Chat
Visit Support Central to submit a ticket