How can I "zero" out my inventory to do a fresh Inventory count?
Posted by on 25 Mar 2014 09:06 AM
1. Go to the File > Inventory > Transactions > Inventory Transactions
2. Click the Manual tab
3. You can then filter by Location, Item Type, Manufacturer, and Collection
4. Select the Item Type
5. If you leave the Manufacturer field blank you will end up making all the inventory for that specific item type zero
6. Once the list populates, on the bottom left-hand corner you will see that is says Update All Quantity:__.
7. Enter the number "0" in this box and the click on Set Quantity.
8. Once the inventory items all change to zero, click the Update On Hand button on the right-hand corner
This will successfully update your on hand to zero.