|This article will provide you steps on how to resolve the issue of RDS intermitently taking focus or popping up over other windows.
1. Open the Control Panel.
2. Click the Windows Update icon
3. In the left panel of the Windows Update window, click on the Install Updates link at the bottom.
4. In the Installed Updates window, search in the Microsft Windows section for an update called KB2928680, KB2919355 & KB2959977.
This update was released by Microsoft between March and April. This causes RDS to take focus over other windows when minimized.
5. Click the Uninstall toolbar button.
6. If you are prompted by UAC (User Account Control), then click Yes to proceed.
7. When finished, close the Installed Updates window.
Note: Uninstalling some updates may require you to restart the computer to finish uninstalling the update.
For additional assistance contact My Vision Express Support via any of the following options:
1.877.882.7456 option 3
Click Here for Live Chat
Visit Support Central to submit a ticket