Why am I getting an error when trying to scan on the Cloud?
Posted by Courtney Marks on 24 Apr 2014 01:23 PM
Scanning in the MVE Cloud requires TSScan, a third party tool from Terminal Works, to be installed on the computer. You may be missing this tool.
To install TSScan please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to rds.mvecloud.com.
2. Enter your current username (e.g. mvecloud\12345_01) and password and click the Sign In button.
3. Click the Download link at the top, then select either TSScan (WINDOWS) or TSScan (MAC) based on the operating system that your client terminal runs.
4. An installation file will be downloaded. Close every running instance of MVE and execute the installation file once the download is finished.
5. Open MVE and go to the 'Files' tab in the Patient or Exam windows to try scanning again.
6. Click the [View...] button to open the scanning window.
7. The first time that you scan, click the [Scanner...] button to select TSClient.
8. Configure the remaining options and click the [Scan] button.
You should be able to scan now. For further assistance, please contact our Support Department at 1-877-882-7456 (Option 3).