How do I synchronize inventory?
Posted by on 11 May 2014 02:10 PM
1. Go to Tools > Maintenance > Synchronize Inventory. There is a warning that appears before synchronization is finalized.
2. Press Yes to finalize, No to cancel.
3. If you select Yes, another window appears after asking if you want to synchronize imported inventory and insurance groups.
4. Select Yes to initiate, No to bypass.
Note: As you synch your inventory, make sure you ask yourself the following questions...
- Why do I need to synchronize?
If your inventory counts do not look correct or you adjusted whether you carry the item in inventory or not.
- How often should I synchronize?
Always make sure to synchronize before running inventory reports or a physical count
- What does synchronization do?
It recalculates quantity purchased and sold for all items