How do I add procedure codes to a spectacle lens?
Posted by on 23 May 2014 01:08 AM
1. Go to File > Setup > Insurance > Procedure Codes
2. When the window appears, click the Add button
3. A new line will be added at the bottom of the procedure codes list. Click on the line to display the procedure codes details below the list.
4. Fill out the appropriate fields.
5. Save and restart the system.
6. Go to File > Inventory > Spectacle Lens. Double click on the desired lens.
7. When the detail lens window appears, click the Add button below the procedure codes box.
8. Select the desired procedure code and click OK.
9. Click OK again in the lens detail screen.
10. Click Save.