Why are some of the lenses in my Spectacle Lens Inventory highlighted in yellow?
Posted by Meghan Modreck on 23 May 2014 05:21 PM
Any spectacle lens highlighted in yellow is flagged because a procedure code has been added to that lens and needs to be priced. When you price your spectacle lenses, you do it at the procedure code level. The price attached to each procedure code affects the retail price of the lens. Therefore, the system will notify you if a procedure code has not been linked to a price.
To acknowledge the flag and remove the yellow highlight:
1. Go to File > Inventory > Spectacle Lens.
2. Scroll to the first spectacle lens with the yellow highlight.
3. Click the lens and then hit the Modify button.
4. Locate the procedure code with no price and click the ellipse button to the left of that code.
5. Search for the procedure code by entering it into the top search bar
6. Select the corresponding procedure code, and click the OK button.
NOTE: You can update the additional price for the procedure code that has been added directly in the grid, or you can link the procedure code to any lenses highlighted, then update the price for that code in the procedure code section (File > Setup > Insurance > Procedure Codes).
7. Click the lightning bolt on the left corner to confirm that you have linked the procedure code (this will remove the yellow highlight).
8. Repeat steps until none of your lenses are highlighted in yellow.